Leader, Texas, Dec 6, 2018 – Founder World, one of the largest community conferences hosted by Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs, F50 Elevate, Raise The Round, today announced that Israel-based RealizeMD, US-based Chargeguard and Borde, and Singapore-based BuzzAR as winners of its Startup of the Year 2021 program.
The winners will receive 2 months mentorship with industry experts, the VIP Experience with Raise The Round and they will join an investor roadshow in the Silicon Valley and in Austin, Texas at SXSW in March.
12 finalists were selected for the finale. Many of them participated in the Founder Bootcamp at Lost Ridge Ranch, which included activities like extreme hiking, mafia games, founders got talent, mentor sessions, and evening campfires.
Over 25,000 developers, founders, and investors watched the 6-day event on the Founder World YouTube channel.
The 4 winners (listed by alphabetical order):
* Best female founder: Maithilee Samant
* Best international startup: Orbicor
* Best pitch: John W. Collins
* Founders’ choice startup: Orbicor (Selected by the finalists)
* Founders’ choice founder: Bell Beh (Selected by the finalists)
Silvia Veronese, entrepreneur and investor, added, “The quality of the finalists was superb: their drive, passion and perseverance were unsurpassed. These attributes should be at the core of every founder.”
Iddo Tal, CEO of Raised The Round, added, “It was such a fantastic journey, working closely with over a thousand talented founders preparing their startups to compete at Founder World 2021. I can’t wait to see them get funded and grow, each in their own space, making our world a better place.”
* Founder World is a global community startup competition, organized from the Silicon Valley and Austin Texas; broadcast globally on YouTube live
* SVE is the Silicon Valley’s largest startup community
* Raise The Round is a live online course to help startup founders raise their seed round
Buzz AR, Metaverse Gaming, women and children friendly games
Chargeguard, an Amazon cost recovery and fee management platform that delivers, not just data, but insights through narrative stories.
RealizeMD, A Medical Aesthetics before & after visualization service, based on real results