Austin, TX, Oct 11, 2021 – The first offline Startup Founder Showcase by Austin Startup Founder Club in partnership with Startup Founder World in Austin on Oct 17, is calling for Austin and Global Startups. The showcase is co-organized with The Developer Network, and supported by a group of organizations.
Austin Startup Founder Club is an Austin startup founder meetup community focused on ConTech, PropTech, CleanTech, HealthTech, and Food & AgTech, new tech. It organizes a monthly showcase, founder mixer meetup.
The Austin local startups can participate in person in Austin. Non-local startups who wish to move / expand to Austin can also participate in an online showcase on Oct 28. Startups can apply here: https://founderworld.org/demo/apply/.
Startup Founder Showcase Series Upcoming speakers:
- Andrew Romans, Managing Partner, 7BC Ventures
- Anita Biddapp, Partner, BVA
- Antony Rallo, Angel Investor
- David Cao, Managing Partner, F50 Ventures
- Han Shen, Managing Partner, iFly.vc
- Jaleh Daie, Ph.D. Partner, Aurora Equity
- John Paulos, Board Chair, Center Texas Angel Network
- Liberty Madison, Tech Venture Studio
- LiveOaks Ventures
- Lisa Besserman, Investor Laura
- Lorek, CEO, SiliconHill News (TBC)
- Nikhil Choudhary, GP, Nirman Ventures
- Paul, Angel Investor
- Pavan Kumar, Partner | Founder, 3PM Ventures
- Sunthar Premakumar, Founding Partner, Rex
- Swapnil Vaidya, MD PhD, Central Texas Angels, Life Science Angels
Starting Oct 17, we will start to organize an offline Startup Founder Showcase meetup regularly. In each of the Startup Showcase meetups, we will feature 1 or 2 investors or successful or industry experts as speakers, and 4-6 earlier stage startups to present. One of two startups will be awarded as the winner. The event is free to the founders.
Startup Founder World YouTube channel will host the video of the selected startup winner(s), The startup winners will also receive free social media coverage from various channels and partners.
All the winners of the two showcase program will be invited by Startup Founder Bootcamp & Showcase on Nov 13/14 hosted in Austin Texas during the Austin Startup Week
Startup Founder World is a global startup founder community rooted from Silicon Valley, has organized an online / offline Startup Showcase / Demo over the last 10 years. Some of the past winners:
- BuzzAR raised $3M in 2022,
- AgriBody acquired by Global Clean Energy Holdings in 2021.
- PhableCare raised $15M in 2021.
- Oculii (acquired by Ambarella),
- invi Messenger (acquired by Google)
- GummiCube (Acquired by AirShip)
- And many more.
Check out the latest videos & recent speakers for Austin Startups and Investors:
About Austin Startup Founder Club’s home:
Youtube: Video: http://youtube.com/c/FounderWorld