We will be hosting the first Silicon Valley Startup Founder Showcase on December 13th at Palo Alto, inviting PropTech and CleanTech startups to pitch.
If you have a PropTech or CleanTech startup and are interested in showcasing, please submit your startup application here:
We rebranded SVEDemo to Silicon Valley Startup Founder Showcase to have consistent name with Startup Founder World’s online, after we enhanced Startup Founder World’s online presence on Youtube, Linkedin, and founderworld.org and other channels. Check out our recent vidoes at:
Dec 13 is our first Silicon Valley Startup Founder Showcase. Come and win the free branding opportunity through the Startup Founder World global social media network.
We have some amazing investors who will be serving as judges and 20 investors registered to attend on our EventBrite page.
Our judges include:
- Randy Williams, Founder & CEO of Keirestsu Forum
- Nikolai Oreshkin, Managing Partner of Elysium Capital
- David Cao, Managing Partner @ F50 Ventures
- Sudhir Kadam – Venture Partner at FYDA Growth Partners
- Yuji Doi, Investment Manager, Kajima
- Eric Tao, Professor of Computing and Design, California State University Monterey Bay.
We look forward to seeing all of your pitches!